Do you love stamping? Do you love FREE stuff? If you answered YES to both of those questions then a stamping club might be just what you are looking for! A Stamping Club is a great way to learn new techniques, play with your favorite stampin’ products and just get ideas! It’s like attending a stamp class right in the comfort of your own home!
There are two different stamping clubs offered: Cardmaking and Scrapbooking!
You can sign up for the Stamping Clubs at any time before the 5th of the month! Or join the month-to-month club at any time!
Interested in the Cardmaking Club? Here’s a sample of some of the fun cards we made in one of the clubs!
Or how about the Scrapbooking Club? Well here’s a sample of one of the scrapbook layouts:
STAMPING CLUB OPTIONS
- Month-to-Month Club – This club is designed for the stampin’ enthusiast that does not want to be locked into a 6 month club commitment. It offers you the flexibility to participate when it’s convenient for you. Each month I will send you a little sneak peek of the projects that will be showcased in that month’s tutorial and information on how to participate in the club for that month. When you participate in this club, you will receive the monthly tutorial for free when you place a qualifying order. You will also receive a some goodies from my grab bag, a $15 value, after your 6th month of participation!
- 6 Month Club – This club is designed for the stampin’ enthusiast that wants to earn FREE products! The club commitment is for 6 months. There are 6 people in the club. Each club member is randomly assigned to a hostess month during the 6 month time frame. During your hostess month, you will receive all of these fabulous goodies:
- Guaranteed $15.00 in Stampin’ Rewards during your host month! Stampin’ Rewards are the dollar amount you earn from hosting a party. You can use Stampin’ Rewards to buy any catalog products of your choice or use them to purchase the exclusive host-only items on page 198-201 in the Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
- During your hostess month, I will send you a FREE personalized gift and a bunch of fun stamping goodies valued at $25!
- During your HOSTESS month, feel free to invite your friends and family to place orders with your HOSTESS CODE so your workshop total goes up. The higher your workshop total, the more Stampin’ Rewards FREE stuff) you earn!
All STAMPING CLUB MEMBERS enjoy the following benefits:
- FREE ~ Copy of the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog(s).
- FREE ~ Tutorials sent to you every month that you participate in the club! Each monthly tutorial will contain step-by-step instructions, full color pictures and all of measurements for the projects
- Cardmaking: The tutorial will showcase 6 different card ideas! The cards will range from beginner to intermediate, with at least one fun fold or stampin’ technique featured every month.
- Scrapbooking: The tutorial will showcase 4 scrapbook pages: either 2-page layouts, individual pages or a combination.
- Tutorials will have a particular theme like birthday, masculine, etc. Tutorials will also feature all current Stampin’ Up! products.
- WELCOME GIFT ~ Each club member will receive a surprise welcome gift when you join (or re-commit) to a 6 month club!
- HANDMADE CARD ~ Every month I will send you a little handmade card in the mail each month you participate in the club! Everyone loves a little bit of happy mail, right?
CLUB MEMBER COMMITMENTS include all of the following:
- ORDER – Place a $25.00 Stampin’ Up! order each month during your club membership (the price of your order must be $25.00 BEFORE shipping and tax). You can order items from any current Stampin’ Up! catalog or from the clearance rack!
- HOSTESS CODE – You MUST place your Stampin’ Up! order with me online at http://lynndunn.stampinup.net and use the hostess code that I will email to you. The Hostess Code changes every month and will be emailed to you by the 5th of each month. Your order will ship directly to you as soon as you place it online!
- TUTORIAL: For the 6-month club, the tutorial will be sent out to you, via email, on the 5th of every month along with the hostess code and the ordering information! If you are part of the month-to-month club, the tutorial will be emailed to you within 24 hours after you place your online order.
- ORDER DUE DATE – Stampin’ Up! orders can be placed online anytime between 5th – 25th of each month. All Stamp Club orders are due by the 25th of the month. You’re welcome to place your order anytime by using the specific hostess code; however, all club orders are due by the 25th so that the current Hostess doesn’t miss out on Stampin’ Rewards.
Join a Stamping Club today! (U.S. residents only)