2017 Fall Stampin’ Extravaganza
Join me along with, my good friend, Mona Krimmer as we partner together to bring you some STAMPIN’ FUN during our 2017 Fall Stampin’ Extravaganza! This event is open to everyone, no matter where you live! The extravaganza is available by mail or you can attend in person if you are local.
It is packed full of fun projects, food, prizes and lots of GIFTS!
We have a fabulous line up of classes for you! This year’s stampin’ extravaganza includes a full color photo tutorial and all of the materials you will need to create a total of 42 projects! WAHOO!! And just in time for the holidays!
10 x 10 Christmas Card Making Class
Create 10 quick and simple Christmas cards with coordinating envelopes! Each card takes less than 10 minutes to make! This class features the new Merry Little Christmas Memories & More Card pack which has a total of 72 double-sided cards! That means you will have lots of extra cards to get creative with at a later date!
Give Thanks ~ Note Card Class
Create 4 different sets of note cards (5 cards in each set) for a total of 20 note cards in all! We will also create some fun and simple coordinating packages for each set of 5 note cards! These quick and simple note cards will make the perfect gift or keep them for your own personal use! Note cards are 5 x 3-1/2 inches. Envelopes are 5-1/8 x 3-5/8 inches.
Autumn Harvest Card & Gift Giving Class
Create 4 cards with coordinating envelopes, 4 gift tags and 4 coordinating packages! A total of 12 projects in all! This class features products from the NEW Painted Autumn Suite as well as several other fun autumn themed stamp sets.
How fun is that?
The projects will showcase some of the fun NEW products in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog and are designed for use with a variety of stamp sets.
Everyone will that participates in person or by mail will receive the following goodies when you sign up for the extravaganza:
- All of the cardstock, embellishments, ribbons, envelopes, packaging, die cuts and other materials you will need to create the 42 projects! The materials will be cut, scored and prepped so that you can stamp and assemble the projects!
- NEW Merry Little Christmas Memories & More Card Pack (72 double-sided cards)
- 20 Note Cards & Envelopes
- Touches of Nature Elements (36 fun little wooden embellishments)
- Lots and lots of handmade personalized GIFTS for you! This part of the event is a surprise but I guarantee you will love it! 🙂
- Full color tutorial (pdf file)
Extravaganza Participation Options:
- Attending in person: Please bring your scissors, adhesive and bone folder. I will supply everything else including lunch. The in-person event is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 9am-3pm in my home in Sussex, Wisconsin. I will send you directions when you register.
- Extravaganza by mail: You will use your own ink and stamps to create the projects. Of course you will also need the basics: adhesive, scissors and a bone folder. I will supply everything else! There is no lunch option but the shipping of all of the goodies is included in the price! Your extravaganza package will ship out the week of October 22-28, 2017!
- Tutorial Only: If you prefer to use your own supplies, the tutorial is available as a separate purchase (Note: if you choose the in person or mail option, the tutorial is included). The tutorial will be available the week of October 22-28th and you will receive it via email!
Let us pamper you this holiday season with 42 project ideas, personalized gifts and fun!
This is an event you don’t want to miss! Sorry US residents only.