What is Paper Pumpkin? It’s a monthly crafting kit program sent directly to YOU! Yes, you can craft in the comfort of your home! Each month, Stampin’ Up! sends you a surprise crafting kit in the mail. The kit comes complete with stamps, ink, adhesive and all of the materials you need to create the projects!
Here’s a sample of some of the fun projects you can put together with one kit as well as other fun projects you can create with the stamps!
There is something for everyone with Paper Pumpkin! Seasoned stampers will love the exclusivity of the products and new crafters will get excited about this easy way to try out a new hobby. And, everyone enjoys sitting down to create a project without all the prep work—that’s the magic of Paper Pumpkin!
Here are just some of the things YOU will love about Paper Pumpkin:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- You will receive at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, Stampin’ Up! shares a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to Stampin’ Up!’s Pinterest page. There are brilliant projects showcased every month!
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to a selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click here >>> http://bit.ly/PastPPKits to see the current selection of past kits, available only while supplies last.
- Hostesses can earn Stampin’ Rewards on prepaid subscriptions.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s Stampin’ Up!’s promise to you! If you’re not satisfied, give Stampin’ Up! a call and they’ll take care of you. 1-800-STAMPUP
Get started with a monthly subscription or you can join the FUN with one of the prepaid subscription options that works best for you!
Subscribe month to month at >>> https://mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=2092731
Prepaid subscriptions make perfect gifts too! When you purchase a prepaid subscription, Stampin’ Up! will email you the code as well as an electronic gift certificate! Simply print out the gift certificate and write in the code! Such a quick and simple gift giving idea!