Thinking about joining the Stampin’ Up! family? Stampin’ Up! is such an amazing company! Whether stamping and crafting is your hobby or you are looking to start a business, there are several benefits to becoming a demonstrator:
- To get started, you would purchase a “Starter Kit.” You would be able to select $125 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for only $99 in your starter kit. Yes, you choose the products you want! Shipping is FREE!
- Receive 20% off all Stampin’ Up! Products on orders you place as a demonstrator! You also receive 20% commission on sales (if you decide to sell products to others).
- Participate in our FREE team get-togethers which involve lots of stamping, project ideas and fun! Don’t live in the area? No worries…we have a wonderful group of demonstrators that share projects and inspiration, daily, right online!
- Plus…You get access to all of my monthly Card Making and Scrapbooking Tutorials! These tutorials are exclusive to my club members and to my Stampin’ Up! team members.
- To maintain your status as a demonstrator, there is a 300 quarterly CSV requirement (1 CSV = $1 in sales). You can meet that sales target with your own purchases and/or purchases placed by others. Wondering what happens if you don’t meet the minimum? Nothing! Well, nothing bad happens other than your demonstratorship simply expires which means you would no longer qualify for the 20% discount. But, you are welcome to sign on again when and if the time is right for you!
So as you can see, it’s a wonderful risk free offer! The worst thing that can happen is that you get $125 worth of products for $99 just for trying it out! How cool is that?
As a demonstrator, you receive a 20% discount on all of your own orders! You don’t have to sell to anyone but yourself! I have several team members that signed on as a demonstrator just to get the 20% discount! Or, if you like the business opportunity, you can build a Stampin’ Up! business, the choice is yours!