Hello Stampin’ Friends! Today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration! If you haven’t had a chance to take advantage of this sale you still have time! Well, you only have TODAY!
Sale-A-Bration has been such a huge success that Stampin’ Up! added more Sale-A-Bration freebies to chose from! So if you have your eye on any of these items in the Occasions Catalog, you can now get them as a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!
These items are only available while supplies last! Shop now at >>> www.lynndunn.stampinup.net
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join Stampin’ Up!
Whether stamping and crafting is your hobby or you are looking to start a business, there are several benefits to becoming a demonstrator:
- To get started, you would purchase a “Starter Kit.” The starter kit is completely customizable which means you are able to select $125 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products of YOUR CHOICE for only $99. Yes, YOU choose the products you want! Shipping is FREE!
- Plus…during Sale-A-Bration, you also get to choose TWO FREE stamp sets , ANY PRICE, in your starter kit!
- As a demonstrator, you receive 20% off all of your Stampin’ Up! orders! You also receive 20% commission on sales (if you decide to sell products to others).
- You would have access to several online communities for demonstrators! These groups share daily project ideas, techniques, tutorials and tips, right online!
- As a member of my team, you would have access to all of my monthly Card Making and Scrapbooking Tutorials! These tutorials are exclusive to my club members and to my Stampin’ Up! team members.
To maintain your status as a demonstrator, there is a 300 quarterly CSV requirement (1 CSV = $1 in sales). You can meet that sales target with your own purchases and/or purchases placed by others. Wondering what happens if you don’t meet the minimum? Nothing! Well, nothing bad happens other than your demonstratorship simply ends which means you would no longer qualify for the 20% discount. However, you are welcome to sign on again when and if the time is right for you!
As a demonstrator, you don’t have to sell to anyone but yourself! I have several team members that signed on as a demonstrator just to get the 20% discount for their own crafting needs! Or, if you like the business opportunity, you can build a Stampin’ Up! business, the choice is yours!
It really is a wonderful risk free offer! The worst thing that can happen is that you get $125 worth of products and 2 free stamp sets for $99 just for trying it out! How cool is that?
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. This Sale-a-bration sign on special ends TODAY, March 31st!
Get your Starter Kit at >>> http://bit.ly/JoinTheFunToday