Happy Independence Day! Start your 4th of July off with a bang and get registered for my first ever interactive online class!
One stamp set + One 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper = 10 different cards! In this interactive online class, you will learn how to cut a 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper to create 10 beautiful cards. The class will showcase images from the Butterfly Basics Stamp set. Don’t have the Butterfly Basics set? No problem! You will learn how to use these layouts with ANY stamp set and ANY 12 x 12 sheets of patterned papers that you have on hand! You will receive templates, written instructions, and access to video tutorials that will allow you to create cards over and over again for any occasion. Class will be conducted in an interactive Facebook group!
- You will receive a supply list, template for cutting your papers, written instructions as well as video tutorials for all 10 cards!
- Each day I will post a new video tutorial for you which will take you step-by-step through creating the project.
- You supply the stamps, ink and papers you want to use and I will provide all of the instructions and fun! Yes, fun!
- Of course there will be games and prizes during this event! You can’t have a stampin’ event without prizes, right?!? 🙂
- There will also be other surprises and bonus features along the way so you won’t want to miss this!
Class starts July 20, 2015! You can join anytime as the class materials will be available to you through August 31st! But if you want to get in on the prizes, you must join between July 20th and July 31st!