Well, as promised…here is the video tutorial for the shaving cream technique! While it looks really messy it is actually a very easy clean up. And the final result is simply stunning, wouldn’t you agree? Be sure to check out the entire video as there are a few sample card designs at the end! 🙂
So here are a few little tips and some supplies you will need to get started:
1) Use Foam Shaving Cream (not the gel)
2) Grab a paper plate and your bone folder
3) Choose 2 different color re-inkers (I used blushing bride and crumb cake).
4) Cut a a few pieces of whisper white cardstock to any size (I cut mine to 5 1/4 x 4 inches)
5) Make sure you have LOTS and LOTS of paper towels on hand!
6) Have fun!