Ever wonder how some people seem to stamp their images just perfectly? Well wonder no more! I have a great little video tutorial that will help you do just that! Oh…and you will also need a fascinating little tool called the Stamp-a-ma-jig! The Stamp-a-ma-jig will help you align stamped images with very little effort. This 4 minute video tutorial is a MUST see! Check it out!
And if you are wondering how I made the card showcased in the video…well wonder no more! This fun little card is made with products from Stampin’ Up!’s Retro Fresh product suite! Here are the instructions:
- Start with a piece of so saffron cardstock cut to 6 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. Score the 6 1/4 side at 4 1/4 inches.
- Cut a 1 3/4 x 4 inch piece of Retro Fresh Designer Paper (I used the multi-colored arrows) and secure it to the outside of the 2 inch flap.
- Cut a 5 1/4 x 4 inch piece of Retro Fresh Designer Series paper and secure to the inside of the card.
- Cut a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch piece of so saffron cardstock. Score the 5 1/2 inch side by 2 3/4 inches. Secure this piece on the blue paper (as seen in the pic)…that little 2 inch flap actually folds down first and then the “Hello” flap folds over the top.
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 inch piece of whisper white cardstock (this is the piece you will stamp the “Hello friend” sentiment on). The sentiment is from the Peachy Keen stamp set.
- Ink colors: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and So Saffron.
- For the final touch…Add a little cut clip tied with a bit of ribbon.