Wow, it has certainly been an exciting week! Two team get together’s this week…first with my uplines and then with my own personal team! I love my team get-togethers! They are always filled with awesome project ideas, food, fun and laughter! I thought I would start out by sharing all of the awesome projects we made and swapped yesterday! They were super cute!
Here is our first make n take designed by Michelle Stark. It’s an adorable little gift card holder that we made with the envelope punch board!
Another super cute project is this one designed by Sue Conrad! Just an adorable little Halloween treat box made with the Tag a Bag Gift Box found in the annual catalog (page 158 if you are interested). 🙂 And…the bow is actually cut from the gift bow die in the holiday catalog!
And our final make n take project was designed by Julie Lulich! Adorable card made with the Wildflower Meadow stamp set…one of my favorite!
And of course, I have to share a few pictures of my team! Now, not everyone was able to make it but…for those that couldn’t, they will receive a special package of inspiration from me this week!
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax).
- 25 hand-stamped cards in the mail from me! You can keep these cards for inspiration, copy them or send them out to your friends and family!
- 20% off Stampin’ Up! Orders, 30% off your first Stampin’ Up! Order
- Participate in our team get-togethers which are FREE and involves lots of stamping, project ideas and fun! Don’t live in the area? No worries…I will send the projects and inspiration to you!
- No obligation…you can cancel anytime. So the worst thing that can happen is that you get $25 worth of products and 25 free handmade cards just for trying it out! You can’t go wrong with that deal!