I was sooooo excited to receive my second Paper Pumpkin kit that I decided….why not throw a virtual P-A-R-T-Y!!! And what better place to hold a virtual party than….you guessed it…PINTEREST!! And, of course, you can’t have a party without PRIZES, right? Everyone that participates in my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Party will be entered in a drawing for a Paper Pumpkin kit!!
I will be giving away two (2) of the awesome little Paper Pumpkin Try It Kits….one for each of 2 lucky winners! Each kit comes with everything you need to put together an adorable little journal. Plus, as an added bonus, I will be sending each of the 2 lucky winners a “surprise” gift. After all, that’s what Paper Pumpkin is about…surprises! Each of these Party Giveaways are a $25.00 value….FREE for two lucky winners of the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Party!
So here’s how the party works…
To participate, simply follow my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Party board.
The Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Party will run from April 20, 2013 through May 10, 2013! There are several ways to get in on the FUN and to qualify for the prize drawings:
- Pinning: Post a comment on my blog (below) with your Pinterest name or email and I will invite you to my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Party community board. Once you receive the invitation, you will be able to pin any of your favorite paper pumpkin creations to that community board.
- Please post only Paper Pumpkin creations to the board. These are creations that are made with the items found in the paper pumpkin kits: stamps, paper, embellishments, etc. (Check out items in the pictures above)
- Re-pin: Repin creations that are already on the board.
- Comment: Post a comment to any of the pins on the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Party Board.
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin through me! How do I do that? Simple…follow this link
- Already a Paper Pumper subscriber? Awesome! Leave a comment below and tell us one thing that you love about the program!
The more active you are on the board, the more chances you have of winning! So pin, re-pin and comment as much as you want!
Don’t worry…there is something for everyone at this party! Once the party is over, you can continue to follow the community board so you will always have paper pumpkin ideas available to you!
Not on pinterest yet? Click here to get started! Join the party today!